The Dirty Spoon Café 1000 Piece Puzzle
Winfred Rembert (American, 1945–2021) The Dirty Spoon Cafe Sing along with the saxophone and sway to the jazzy beat—Winfred Rembert’s The Dirty Spoon Cafe thrums with music, motion, and saturated color. A self-taught artist, Rembert drew upon childhood memories when carving and painting his history onto leather. Swing back in time to the Southern juke joints of his youth in this high-style 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the High Museum of Art
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 29 in.
We Also Recommend
A Song for the Unsung: Bayard Rustin, the Man Behind the 1963 March on Washington