Archibald Motley: Nightlife 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 27 in.
Archibald J. Motley Jr. (American, 1891–1981) Nightlife, 1943 It’s near 1:00 a.m. and time to dance in Archibald Motley’s Nightlife, a bustling cabaret in 1940s Chicago. Drawing from cinematic techniques, Motley painted genre scenes such as this to depict the diversity of black American experiences, hoping to speak across racial divides and inspire social change. The painting in this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle is alive with revelry, portraying the most vibrant elements in sophisticated, young lives—all under the burgundy glow of nightclub lights.
We Also Recommend
Black History Flashcards Volume 3: S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics)