Archibald Motley: Black Belt 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 20 in.
Archibald J. Motley Jr. (American, 1891–1981) Black Belt, 1934 Chicago’s Bronzeville neighborhood is alive with Jazz Age glam in Archibald Motley’s Black Belt. Motley sought social change through works that he hoped would speak across racial divides—depicting the diversity of black experiences, portraying intersecting social classes, and drawing from highly recognizable cinematic techniques. Through these, he painted modern American life.
We Also Recommend
A Song for the Unsung: Bayard Rustin, the Man Behind the 1963 March on Washington